Data Entry Operator Jobs 2022 in Punjab – Total Post 99+ Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab, invites applications from qualified individuals for the posts of Data Entry Operator for NCDs Clinics established at various DHQs/THQs hospitals in all districts of Punjab, as per the following eligibility criteria.
The last date to apply is 14th January 2022.
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Experience & Skills|| Age
| Data Entry Operator
| BCS/ B.Sc/B.Com/B.A or equivalent from HEC recognized Institution/University. In the case of B.A/
B.Com candidate must have 6 Months
Computer Course/ Diploma.
| Proficient in MS Word/ MS Excel/ MS Power
Point. Candidate must have command on
Microsoft Office to process data by typing
speed of minimum 30 WPM. (A typing test will
also, be conducted for this post)
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply/show preferences for more than one THQ/DHQ health facility, however, NTS will conduct only a single test and will charge fee against one application/district.
- Candidate shall submit a duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of NTS, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the Application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in specific branches of Banks on prescribed bank challan (Challan can be downloaded from NTS website).
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS by 14th January 2022.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date/closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The date of the written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Roll Number Slip can be downloaded directly from NTS Website after the announcement of the Test date.
- The candidate shall have at least 50% marks in the NTS test to qualify.
- In case of a large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ ratio of candidates vis-a-vis to be further considered in the recruitment process/ interview.
- Only Shortlisted candidates shall be called for a Final Interview.
- Submission of fake documents on concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates shall produce all original documents along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant (verifiable) documents at the date/time of the interview, to be communicated by the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.