Data Quality Officer-Peshawar. The Data Quality Officer is responsible for performing the work of data entry and verification in the database. enter data, update data, verify archived data, and ensure the accuracy and confidentiality of recorded information.
Table of Contents
Detail of Data Quality Officer-Peshawar:-
- Will be responsible for performing the data entry and verification tasks in the database. enter data, update data, verify archived data, and ensure the accuracy and confidentiality of recorded information.
- Ensure timely arrival at the project and mark attendance and leave the office informing potential clients.
- Ensure professionalism while working in the office premises and do not create any kind of hassle for other colleagues.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of the data entered into the software/online portal.
- Keep the record book in Excel of your daily work.
- Follow the instructions given by the DLO/Data Officer for data entry and try to complete the assigned daily work before you leave.
- Manage the set of computers provided for data entry and ensure that no intentional damage to hardware or software is incurred while using it.
- Inform PM and DLO of permits and obtain approval.
- Sometimes they have to randomly check that the data entered by other DMOs is correct and that in terms of spelling, number of fields or coding, and all other aspects of data entry, no errors have been made.
- Identify all errors, report them to the DLO as well as the relevant DMO, and keep a check so that such errors are not repeated
- Ensure that the number of tally sheets in the software/online portal is the same as the district’s daily report provided by the district’s DLO.
- Any other tasks assigned by DLO related to data collection to distribute the workload
- A first university degree (equivalent to 14 years of education) with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Must have computer skills.
- The candidate must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Typing speed and accuracy of at least 40 words per minute.
- Must have knowledge of basic database techniques, terminology, and procedures.
- Ability to make comparisons, and identify and rectify errors in data sets.