Jobs in College Of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering. Rawalpindi College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering is a highly respected institution offering a variety of engineering degree programs. The university is well known for its commitment to providing students with a well-rounded education that prepares them for success in the field of engineering.
Table of Contents
Detail of Jobs in College Of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering:-
|obs Title:||College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi Jobs 2023|
|Required Qualifications:||Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Hiring Organization:||College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering|
|Jobs Address:||Lieutenant Colonel, College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi.|
|Salary Package:||PKR 35000 tO 45000|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Last Date to Apply:||March 13, 2023|
|How to Apply||Click here|
|For More Jobs Update||Click here|
- HS-I (BPS-07)
- HS I – Black Smith (BPS-07)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- MT Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
An Intermediate, Matric, or Middle degree is required to apply for this job for male-female candidates.
The required age limit is 18 to 35 years as per the Government of Pakistan Law.
Male and Female Both Apply in this Jobs
An Intermediate, Matric, and Middle degree is required to apply for this job for male or female candidates.
(3000+ Vacancies) are available in the College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi Jobs 2023
Basic Salary Package:
PKR 35000 tO 45000 is a Salary Package for this and as per Government of Pakistan rules.
How to Apply:-
- The application should complete in All Aspects.
- Wrong Information or incomplete Application will not be acceptable.
- After Checking of application only the shortlisted candidate will call for a test interview.
- Candidates are required to attach Original documents and Scan Copies( Cnic, Degrees, Domicile, Certificates) Along with the Application form,
- No TA/ DA Will be Given to any candidate for a test or Interview.
- Mobile Phones are restricted and not allowed in Tests or Interviews.