Jobs in Education and Literacy Department “Qualified candidates with a minimum of 40% marks in the Graduation Test conducted by Sukkur IBA Testing Service and a Sindh domicile are welcome to apply for the available positions in Directorate General (M&E), School Education & Literacy Department.
The required qualifications and experience for each post are specified in the advertisement. Deadline for submission is 30 days from publication.”
Sindh residents with a minimum of 40% mark in the Sukkur IBA graduation test can apply for positions in School Education & Literacy Dept.’s Directorate General (M&E). The ad specifies qualifications & experience. Apply within 30 days of publication.
Detail of Jobs in Education and Literacy Department:-
|Primary to Matric
|No. of Posts
|Nawaiwaqt, Daily Express, Dunya, The Nation,
Ausaf and Khabrain
- 147 Monitoring Assistant (BPS-14)
- 06 Data Input Operator (BPS-12)
- Applications must be submitted online
- Required documents and photographs must be sent to the given address within 30 days of publication of the advertisement
- Required degree, domicile, and PRC Form D must be issued before the cut-off date
- Domicile and PRC Form D must match the ones submitted in Sukkur IBA Testing Service
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government policy
- Appointments in field offices will be district-based and non-transferable
- Posts will be filled based on Urban/Rural quota
- The quota for Women, Differently Abled, and Minority will be reserved as per government policy/rules
- Applicants who are already in government service should apply through the proper channel
- No hand-submitted applications will be entertained
- The department reserves the right to adjust the number of posts in any district as per the need assessment
- False/Incorrect information will disqualify candidates.