Jobs in Human Rights Department. Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form. In these Latest MOHR Jobs, eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization. They can get these Jobs in Pakistan in 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
Table of Contents
Detail of Jobs in Human Rights Department:-
|Latest Update||8 Aug 2023|
|Last Date:||23 Aug 2023,|
|Department Name:||Ministry of Human Rights|
|No Of Posts||Multiple Vacancies|
|Education||Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, LLB|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|For More Jobs Update||Click Here|
- Project Director Child Protection (Female): PPS-9, equivalent to BS-19
- Deputy Director Child Protection (Female): PPS-8, equivalent to BS-18
- Deputy Director (Admin & Accounts): PPS-8, equivalent to BS-18
- Principal (Female): PPS-7, equivalent to BS-17
- Assistant Director (IT): PPS-7, equivalent to BS-17
- Child Protection Officer (Female) (SW): PPS-7, equivalent to BS-17
- Psychologist (Female): PPS-7, equivalent to BS-17
- Child Protection Officer (Female) (Legal): PPS-7
- Doctor (Female): PPS-7 (BS-17)
- Manager Shelter (Female): PPS-7 (BS-17)
- Warden (Female): PPS-6 (BS-16)
- Staff Nurse (Female): PPS-6 (BS-16)
- Assistant Private Secretary (Female): PPS-6 (BS-16)
- Assistant (IT): PPS-6 (BS-16)
- Office Assistant (Admin & Accounts): PPS-5 (BS-15)
- Teacher (Female): PPS-5 (BS-14)
- Teacher (Female) (Religious): PPS-5 (BS-14)
- Store Keeper: PPS-4 (BS-11)
- Nanny (Female): PPS-4 (BS-9)
- Helpline Operator: PPS-2 (BS-07)
- Driver: PPS-2 (BS-4)
- Cook (Female): PPS-1 (BS-4)
- Gardener: PPS-1 (BS-1)
- Sanitary worker (02 male, 02 female): PPS-1 (BS-1)
How to Apply for Jobs in Human Rights Department:-
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates should submit the application form along with the required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews.
- Who will be called for the Test / Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Late submission of form/application
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel
Terms and Conditions:-
- Selection is based on merit with quotas for women, minorities, and disabled candidates according to government policy.
- Online applications through the National Job Portal within 15 days.
- Advertisements can be downloaded from the Ministry of Human Rights website.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests/interviews.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channels with a No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Original documents to be presented during the interview.
- Age relaxation of 5 years and other applicable upper age limits.
- No travel or daily allowance is provided for tests/interviews.
- Separate applications are required for multiple posts.
- The recruitment process may be canceled by the competent authority at any stage without stating the reasons.