Jobs in NADRA Islamabad. NADRA Islamabad Jobs 2023. The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) is one of the leading government organizations in Pakistan. Established in 2000, NADRA is responsible for issuing Computerized National Identity Cards (CNICs), birth certificates, death certificates, marriage certificates, and other identification documents for the citizens of Pakistan. In this article, we will be discussing the latest job openings at NADRA Islamabad.
Table of Contents
Detail of Jobs in NADRA Islamabad:-
|Jobs Title:||NADRA Islamabad Jobs 2023|
|Required Qualifications:||Graduation, Master|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Hiring Organization:||National Database and Registration Authority|
|Jobs Address:||National Database and Registration Authority Islamabad|
|Salary Package:||PKR 35000 tO 45000|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 20, 2023|
|How to Apply||Click here|
|For More jobs Update||Click Here|
- SOC L2 Analyst
- SOC L3 Analyst
- Digital Forensic Specialist
- Threat Analyst / Scientist
- Database Security Analyst
- Application Security / Pen Tester
- Information Security GRC Analyst
- Information Security GRC Specialist
- BCP DR Specialist
Graduation to Master’s
The required age limit is 18-35 years as per the Pakistan Government Act.
Both men and women apply for this job
Graduation, Master’s degree is required to apply for this job for male or female applicants.
(09+ vacancies) are available in NADRA Islamabad Jobs 2023
Basic Salary Package:
PKR 35000 to 45000 is a salary package for this and as per the rules of the Government of Pakistan.
How to Apply:-
- The application form must be attached with a recent passport-size photograph together with certified copies of educational certificates, address tract, identity documents, etc.
- The local trustees who are not relatives of the candidate will present the application together with a certificate of good faith in which the signature of the vouchers, name, affiliation, identity card number, permanent address, and mobile number will be recorded.
- Interested candidates may submit separate applications for each vacancy
- Each candidate will bring with them their original educational documents, address, identity card, test, and interview.