Jobs in PCB Pakistan Cricket Board. The world of printed circuit boards (PCBs) is a vast and dynamic field that offers countless opportunities for those looking to pursue a career in electronics. With the increasing demand for PCBs in various industries, there is a growing need for trained professionals who can design, manufacture, test, and troubleshoot PCBs. In this article, we’ll provide you with valuable information and actionable tips to help you land the PCB job of your dreams.
Table of Contents
|Jobs Title:||Pakistan Cricket Board PCB Jobs 2023|
|Jobs Location:||Lahore, Punjab|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Hiring Organization:||Pakistan Cricket Board PCB|
|Jobs Address:||Pakistan Cricket Board PCB, Lahore|
|Salary Package:||PKR 35000 tO 45000|
|Employment Type||full time|
|Last Date to Apply:||15 May, 2023|
- Consultant (Security & Anti-Corruption)
- Director (Medical & Sports Sciences)
- Director (Security & Anti-Corruption)
- GM (Security & Anti-Corruption)
- Manager Security
- Senior Manager – Anti Corruption
18 to 25
Matric to Master’s
How to Apply:-
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates should submit the application form along with the required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews.
- Who will be called for the Test / Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Late submission of form/application
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel