Jobs in Privatization Commission Department. The Privatisation Commission (PC) is in the process of recruiting an Advisor/Consultant, on a contract basis, initially for a period of two years. Applications are invited from qualified and task-oriented candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria.
The Privatisation Commission (PC) is hiring an Advisor/Consultant on a contract basis for two years. Qualified candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are invited to apply.
The Privatisation Commission (PC) is currently seeking the services of an Advisor/Consultant for a contractual position spanning two years. We cordially invite individuals who meet the specified eligibility criteria to submit their applications for consideration. Jobs in Privatization Commission Department
Some Important Points:-
- Privatisation Commission (PC) is recruiting an Advisor/Consultant on a contract basis for a period of two years.
- Eligible and task-oriented candidates are invited to apply for the position.
- The PC is seeking the services of an Advisor/Consultant for a contractual position spanning two years.
- Individuals who meet the eligibility criteria are invited to submit their applications for consideration.
|1 Aug 2023
|Ministry of Privatization Commission
|Inter to Masters
|No. of Posts
|Join Whats App Group
|CUTTER 4th Floor, Kohsar Block, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad Ph. # 051-9205146, 9205147, 9205152, 9205153 Fax # 051-9203076 – 9211692
- Financial Analyst PC Grade-II = 01 Post
- Legal Advisor PC Grade-I= 01 Post
- Privatization Commission (PC) is recruiting an Advisor/Consultant on a contract basis for a two-year period.
- Qualified candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply:-
- Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills and computer proficiency.
- Higher education or experience will be considered for additional marks.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview, which will be conducted in Islamabad.
- No travel allowance or daily allowance will be provided.
- Applications must be submitted via email on or before 10.07.2023 using the prescribed proforma available on the PC website.
- Applications should include a detailed CV and be sent to email@example.com in line with the E-Government framework.
- Postal applications will not be accepted.
- Private practice is prohibited during the period of employment with PC.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.