Table of Contents
Jobs in Supreme Court of Pakistan. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following vacant posts in the Supreme Court of Pakistan through Open Testing Service-Pakistan (OTS). Appointments shall be made on purely merit/ regional and other quota basis.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification, age, experience, domicile of the respective Province, etc. are eligible to apply.
Applications are requested from eligible applicants for the available positions in the Supreme Court of Pakistan through the Open Testing Service-Pakistan (OTS). Selections will be based on merit, regional considerations, and other quotas.
Candidates meeting the necessary criteria of qualifications, age, experience, and domicile of the respective Province can apply.
Detail of Jobs in Supreme Court of Pakistan:-
|Date Posted||6th July 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Supreme Court of Pakistan|
|Jobs Location||All Pakistan|
|July 19, 2023|
|Education Requirements||Inter of Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||1000+|
|Join Whats App Group||Click Here|
|Address||ADDRESS: OFFICE NO. 1, CENTRAL AVENUE ROAD, BAHRIA TOWN PHASE – 6 ISLAMABAD.|
- Judicial Assistant
- Software Developer (Web Mobile)
- Software Developer (Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning) (BPS-16)
- Assistant Protocol Officer (BPS-16)
- Network Technician/Video Link Operator (BPS-15)
- User Support Technician (BPS-14)
- Protocol Assistant (BPS-14)
- Stenotypist: BPS-14
- Caretaker: BPS-11
- Telephone Operator: BPS-9
- Library Clerk: BPS-9
- Transcript Writer: BPS-9
- Urdu Typist: BPS-8
- And many more
Terms and Conditions:-
- Age relaxation instructions from Establishment Division will be followed.
- The instructions can be found on www.ots.org.pk.
- 5 years of general age relaxation will be allowed.
- Government employees need to submit a NOC from their administrative department during the interview.
- Incomplete application forms will not grant any right to appointment.
- Original documents will be verified during the interview, and providing false information will lead to candidacy cancellation.
- The Competent Authority has the power to change the number of posts and cancel the recruitment process without giving a reason.
- No travel allowance or daily allowance will be provided to applicants.
- Jobs in Supreme Court of Pakistan
How to Apply:-
- Visit the OTS website www.ots.org.pk for online registration and information.
- Regularly check the OTS website for test schedules and updates.
- If you have any unanswered queries, contact the OTS helpline at 051-111687222.