Join Pak Army PMA Long Course. PMA long course is the regular commission, offered by Pakistan Army. The previous PMA Long course was 151 and the next course will be 152. PMA long course announced twice a year. Once in March and the second time in month of October. The March course is known as an even course and the October course is known as an odd course. To Join Pak Army through the 152 PMA Long Course you should have minimum inter/DEA/O level qualifications to apply in PMA L/C.
Table of Contents
Detail of Join Pak Army PMA Long Course:-
|Martial Status||Unmeried (If Married will 20 Year Age0|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Application Start||4 April 2023|
|Application End||2 May 2023|
|How to Get information||Click Here|
|For More Jobs Update||Click Here|
Expected Date & Online Registration:-
The expected date for PMA long course 152 is April 5, 2023. The online registration will be started from 5 April 2023 to 20 April 2023. To apply online visit the official website of Join Pakistan Army. In order to apply offline for PMA 152 LC, visit the nearest As&RC (Army Selection & Recruitment Center). The website takes 72 hours to generate your test date so keep patience and don’t worry. 152 PMA long course details are listed below.
Eligibility Criteria For 152 Join Pak Army PMA Long Course:-
PMA Long Course Eligibility criteria to Join Pak Army through PMA long course are given as:
|Country||Pakistan & Dual Nationals (after selection have to withdraw other nationality)|
|Age Relaxation||20 Years|
|Martial Status||Unmarried (Married personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible)|
|Course Duration||2 Years (Divided Into 6 Terms)|
|Last Date||2 May 2023|
- 1. Candidates with foreign nationality can apply but have to drop their foreign nationality after selection.
- 2. Candidate should be unmarried
- 3. Only a married serving more solid above the age of 20 years is eligible to apply for PMA Long Course.
- 4. Minimum height is 5.4 feet (165 cm).
- 5. A-level/DAE/FA/ICS or any equivalent degree is eligible to apply.
- 6. A candidate should qualify for the minimum given physical and medical standards.
- 7. Candidates should not kick out from any armed force training academy.
- 8. Candidates who are twice not recommended by ISSB are not eligible to apply.
- 9. A candidate is only eligible for marks relaxation if he studied or lived in special areas.
PMA Long Course 152 DetailJoin Pak Army PMA Long Course:-
|Degree||Minimum Marks||Age Requirement|
|BS/BSC (2 years||60%+ 50% In inter||17-23|
|BS 4 Years||60 % marks/CGPA + 50% marks in Inter||17-24|
|Serving Soldier||50% in Inter||17- 24|
|Rural Areas||5- 10 % Marks Relaxtion||–|
- Minimum 55 % marks in FA/FSc/DAE/O-level.
- Candidates who secure 60% Mks or above in BA/ B.Sc./ B.S (Hons) and BBA/ BPA along 50% marks in FA/ FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course 50% marks for serving Army Soldiers.
- Candidates who have studied FSC Part-1 and Advance Subsidiary exam 2022 can also apply on the “Hope Certificate of 55% Marks” duly issued by the Head of the Institution.
- Yon can check vour Bachelor GPA from CGPA Calanlator
The intelligence test is designed to check the problem-solving capabilities of a candidate and whether he qualified for the minimum Intelligence standard required or not. PMA intelligence test is taken on a computer. Computer knowledge is compulsory for the initial test of the 152 PMA long course.
|Test Type||Total Question||Total Time|
|Verble Intelligence Test||65 Question||30 Mint|
|Non- Verble Intelligence Test||75 Question||35 Mint|
These medical tests are taken in PMA long course. Unfit candidates will be referred to the nearest CMH (Combined Military Hospital).
- 1. Chest expansion
- 2. Flat feet
- 3. Carry angle
- 4. Knocking knee
- 5. Eyesight
- 6. Piles
- 7. Height
- 8. Weight
|Running||1.6 KM||8 Mint||3|
|Pull- Ups||3||2 Mint||2|
|Sit – Ups||20||2 Mint||2|
|Push Ups||15||2 Mint||2|
Candidates clearing written, Medical &Physical Tests will be initially interviewed by S&ROS instead of Brigadier (by the formation) and Psychologist. Before the interview, every candidate will be required to write an essay of 10 lines in English and Urdu. Plain paper to be issued to candidates before an interview for Eng and Urdu essays. The topic of the Day will be reflected on the board in the exam hall /room. S&RO will write pointers for every candidate appearing in the interview. Each candidate will be given marks out of 20. A candidate securing less than 12 marks will be considered a failure and will not be given Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) form.
The following guidelines are given for the conduct of the interview:
- 1. Expression and confidence in English and Urdu.
- 2. Adequate knowledge of current affairs. Adequate knowledge of Geo and Pak Studies. Overall outlook.
- 3. Extracurricular activities include sports and hobbies. Any other aspect as deemed appropriate by the Panel.
- 4. Recording of interviews of every candidate through CCTV be ensured by all AS&RCS and same be shared with PA Dte on CDs on weekly basis.
PMA Long Course ISSB Merit & Selection Army Selection.
- Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) will fill in all required entries (Physical Test & Interview marks) in the module.
- Further nomination of candidates for Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) will be done by Personal Administration Directorate through merit.
- Detailed medical examination of Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby Combined Military Hospitals.
- The final selection will be made at General Headquarters on the basis of the candidate’s performance.