Jobs in Health Department. The Government of Punjab announces vacancies in Punjab Health Department. We created this page to collect all vacancies advertised by the Punjab Health Department on a single page. So, we titled this page
This page collects all employment opportunities opening for Punjab Residents in Health Department. The vacancies posted in Punjab Health Department, District Health Authorities, DHQ Hospitals, Teaching Hospitals, Medical Colleges, or Other Medical Institutions working under Punjab Health Department.
Table of Contents
Detail of Jobs in Health Department:-
|Hiring Organization||District Health Authority|
|Education Requirements||Middle to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||500+|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|For More Jobs Update||Click Here|
Positions in Jobs in Health Department:-
- Additional Director
- Content Writer
- Deputy Director
- Deputy Manager
- Digital Media Specialist
- Dispatch Rider
- Internal Expert
- Office Boy
- Security Guard
- Senior Internal Expert
May 17, 2023
Rwalpindi, Gujranwala, Attock, Bhakkar, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, DG Khan, Gujrat, Jhelum, Khushab, Khanewal, Layyah, Nankana Sahib, Pakpattan, Sargodha, Sialkot, Toba Tek Singh, Animalari,
Last date to apply:
5 July 2023
Mentioned in the official advertisement
18 – 25 years
Eligibility criteria: Punjab Jobs 2023
- Junior computer operator requirements:
- Intermediate education with MS Office / ICS (2nd Division)
- Typing speed of 40 WPM
- Age between 18 and 25 years
- Junior Clark requirements:
- Intermediate education with a writing speed of 30 words per minute (2nd division)
- Age between 18 and 25 years.
- Download the application form and deposit slip from the NTS website.
- Complete the application form with proof of fee payment, a CNIC copy, and two passport-sized photographs.
- Pay the test fee at designated banks (ABL, MCB, Meezan Bank, or HBL) using the prescribed bank Challan.
- Submit the application before the closing of office hours on the last presentation date.
Terms and Conditions:-
- Requisite qualification and experience details are available on the official website and portal.
- All applicants must submit their applications online before 05.07.2023, 12:00 am.
- Detailed instructions are provided on the online portal for application filing.
- Hardcopy applications will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and must bring original certificates/documents.
- Male and female candidates from the Punjab province can apply.
- Required documents (educational certificates, experience certificates, photographs, domicile certificates, CNIC) must be attached to the online application.
- Government employees should apply through their respective departments with NOCs.
- Recruitment will follow the existing policy of the Punjab Government, including all quotas.
- Age relaxation follows the policy of the Punjab Government.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without intimation.
- The number of posts can change without prior notice.
- No TA/DA will be provided for interviews.