Online tutor jobs. There are many online tutoring job opportunities available in Pakistan. Here are some websites and platforms that you can use to find online tutoring jobs: Online tutor jobs
- LearnPick: LearnPick is a tutoring marketplace where you can find online tutoring jobs in various subjects. You can create a profile on the website and apply for tutoring jobs that match your skills and experience.
- Superprof: Superprof is another tutoring platform that connects tutors with students. You can create a profile on the website and offer your tutoring services in subjects such as mathematics, science, language, music, and more.
- Preply: Preply is an online tutoring platform where you can teach a wide range of subjects, including language, academic, and professional skills. You can set your own rates and schedule and connect with students from around the world.
- TutorMe: TutorMe is an online tutoring platform that provides tutoring services in a variety of subjects, including mathematics, science, languages, and more. You can apply to become a tutor on the website and start tutoring students from anywhere in the world.
- Chegg: Chegg is an online learning platform that offers tutoring services to students. You can apply to become a tutor on the website and tutor students in subjects such as mathematics, science, engineering, and more.
These are just a few of the many online tutoring platforms available in Pakistan. You can also search for online tutoring jobs on job search websites like Rozee.pk, Indeed, and LinkedIn. Good luck with your job search!
Table of Contents
(Candidates Who have done Matric and FA/FSC, will not consider)
Qualification Required: O Levels + A Levels + Graduation
(Candidates Who have done Matric and FA/FSC, will not be considered)
Experience Required: Minimum 01-02 Years (is a plus)
Excellent Fluent Spoken English Skills (MUST)
Subjects to teach: English, Mathematics, Science
Classes to Teach: Grade 1 to Grade 12
Students Location: UK
No of Posts. 03
Timing: 04 PM To 01 AM with 1-hour break (Mon- Fri)
Mode of Teaching: Video Online (Zoom)
Requirements for Online tutor jobs
- Internet at Home
- Laptop with a good headphone
- Electricity Backup
- Presentable Personality
- If you have the experience, then we have a right platform
Job Skills: Online tutor jobs
Fluent In EnglishWriting ProposalsStudent Affairs
The requirements for online tutoring jobs can vary depending on the platform or organization you are applying to. However, here are some common requirements that you may need to fulfill: Online tutor jobs
- Educational qualifications: Most online tutoring platforms require tutors to have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in the subject they wish to tutor. Some platforms may also require tutors to have a teaching certificate or relevant teaching experience.
- Expertise in a subject: As an online tutor, you must have expertise in the subject you wish to teach. You should have a deep understanding of the subject matter and be able to communicate it effectively to students.
- Strong communication skills: Online tutoring requires excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain concepts clearly and concisely, adapt to different learning styles, and provide constructive feedback.Online tutor jobs
- Reliable Internet connection: As an online tutor, you will need a reliable Internet connection and a computer or laptop with a webcam and microphone. Some platforms may also require you to have a headset.
- Flexibility: Many online tutoring platforms offer tutoring services 24/7, so you may need to be available to tutor students outside of regular business hours.
- Good interpersonal skills: You should have good interpersonal skills, be patient, and have a passion for teaching and helping students succeed.
These are some of the common requirements for online tutoring jobs, but it’s essential to check with the specific platform or organization you’re applying to for any additional requirements.