Pakistan Air Force PAF Jobs 2023 for Teachers at PAF College has announced Jobs for Teachers. These Jobs are commission-based Jobs. Both males & females are eligible to apply. The rank of teachers and lecturers will be Flying Officer.
These teaching jobs in PAF are for Math, Chemistry, Urdu, and Islamiat Lecturers. Candidates should have 3 years experience of teaching.
The maximum age limit is 35 years. Married and unmarried candidates can apply. All candidates should be Pakistani nationals. Terms and conditions for eligibility are indicated against each.
Here are the Basic Eligibility Criteria for the appointment of PAF Jobs 2023 for Teachers.
- Math Lecturer
- Chemistry Lecturer
- Urdu Lecturer
- Islamiat Lecturer
- BS Hons. MSC or MA Degree in relevant Subject.
- The maximum age Limit is 35 years.
- The place of duty will be Sargodha.
At least 03 years of teaching experience in Public Schools / Cadet Colleges / reputable English Medium Institutions.
Check Also: University Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2023
GENERAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Should be medically fit.
- Proficient in organizing sports and co-curricular activities.
- Adequate English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Suitable Personality traits for residential Institution.
- Government servants to apply through proper channels.
- Special Purpose Short Service Commission in PA in the rank of Flying Officer. Higher rank up to Squadron Leader may be granted subject to higher qualification and experience.
- Pay/allowances as per existing rules. Additional emoluments and allowances may be considered as per experience/qualification.
- Free accommodation, medical facilities, servants, and 50% concessional fare (inland) for train and air travel,
- Membership in PAF Officers’ Housing Scheme and Pension, as per Government rules.
Check Also: Latest Waiter Jobs in Kuwait 2023 New Vacancies
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit ONLINE APPLICATION ONLY. Online Application forms are available on the website joinpaf.gov.pk.The last date for registration is 13 October 2023.
Intelligence, Psychological and academic tests, and Initial Medical examination followed by an Interview at PAF Information and Selection Centres.
Interview by AHQ Special Selection Board I & II. Final Medical examination by CMB.