Pakistan Railways Benevolent Fund 2023 is seeking skilled, motivated and dynamic Pakistani citizens for management positions.
Interested persons are invited to read the job advertisement appearing in the Daily Jang newspaper.
Interested individuals must have a bachelor’s degree with 10 to 20 years of experience, a B.Com or MBA with a comparable amount of experience, and a salary equivalent to BPS-16.
Pakistan Railways Benevolent Fund Jobs 2023
|Posted On||28 January 2023|
|Last date||20 February 2023|
|Gender||Male & Female|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Title||Pakistan Railways Benevolent Fund 2023|
|Salary||PKR 35000 to 45000|
|Address||Senior Administrative Officer (SAO/BF), Pakistan Railways Benevolent Fund Building, 1-Allama Iqbal Road, Lahore|
- Assistant Accounts Officer
To get Army Job Information Click Here
How to apply for Pakistan Railways Benevolent Fund 2023
- Applicants should send applications to the Senior Administrative Officer (SAO BF), Pakistan Railways Benevolent Fund Building, 1-Allama Iqbal Road, Lahore.
- Apps containing very good personal data should aim to reach February 20, 2023.
- Failure to receive or complete an application will not be accepted unless it is past due.
- Only people who have met the selection criteria will be contacted for the subsequent selection process.
- For more government jobs