Federal Board of Revenue FBR October Jobs 2023 are announced in the daily newspaper. FBR is seeking applications from Pakistani nationals to fill the vacant posts of Assistant Supervisor and Radio Portal Monitor RPM Operator in the Head Office and Regional Offices across the Country.
The required qualification for the above-mentioned positions is a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Commerce or IT, and FSc (pre-engineering) with computer proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Recruitment will be on a quota base and open merit, women, minorities, and disabled quotas will be observed. The age limit is 25 years plus five years of age relaxation. Read the complete details on this page before applying.
Those who are looking for Assistant Jobs in FBR, Radio Portal Monitor Operator in FBR, and FBR October Jobs 2023 in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, and Quetta should avail of this opportunity. Interested individuals should apply online through the NJP portal www.njp.gov.pk.
Applicants should bring the original documents, CNIC, domicile, and a set of copies at the time of the interview. The last date for the application is 3 November 2023
- Assistant Supervisor ( BS – 14)
- Radio Portal Monitor RPM Operator ( BS – 11)
Required Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Management / Commerce / IT
- FSc ( Pre- Engineering)
- Computer Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
The age limit is 25 years and five years upper age relaxation ( 25+5=30)
How to Apply for FBR October Jobs 2023
- Desirous applicants should apply online through the national job portal www.njp.gov.pk
- Applicants should apply separately for each position
- Original documents including educational certificates, CNIC, and domicile, and one set of copies should be brought at the time of the interview
- Read all the details and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below
- The deadline for the application is 3 November 2023.