The awesome opportunities for those looking for an Internship in Allied Bank 2023 in the allied banks after the completion of a graduate degree from the government universities may now apply to Pakistan’s best bank which offers an internship program 2023 for the duration of 8 weeks for differently-abled persons. The available internships for across countries people male and female.
During this internship, candidates will be able to learn hands-on exercises in advanced business management systems under a top trainer from an allied bank. At the end of the internship, the bank will offer regular employment to hardworking people who will perform better during the internship. Before that World Bank internship program also has been announced for global candidates you may also apply.
Details of Internship in Allied Bank 2023 – ABL Careers
|Internship Offered By||Allied Bank Limited|
|Internship Available In||Graduation / Master’s degree holders having a minimum of 14 years of education from HEC recognized universities.|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||18-32 years|
|Qualification||Graduation / Master’s degree holders having a minimum of 14 years of education from HEC-recognized universities.|
|Monthly Stipend||Rs: 10,000|
- Business Operation
- Sales and Development
- Media Communication and Public Relations
- Date Analytics
- IT Development
- IT Support
- Applicants must have Pakistani nationality holder
- Valid CNIC and domicile
- Both Male/Female have equal opportunities
- Candidates with no experience can also apply.
- Students belonging to the fields mentioned above are eligible to apply.
Also Check: Imtiaz Mall Jobs 2023 jobs in Pakistan
ABL Internship Benefits:
- The bank will pay a monthly stipend
- After successful completion bank will provide an internship certificate
- Hand on exercise
- Customer dealing techniques
- Job offers at the end of the internship
How to Apply for an Internship in Allied Bank 2023?
- Those who meet the criteria for an allied bank internship and want to apply may open the official link of abl website: https://www.abl.com/careers/ and submit the online application
- Only shortlisted candidates call for test and interview