Table of Contents
Jobs in Ministry of Information and Technology. Universal Service Fund, a prominent IT and Telecommunications organization operating under section 42 of the Companies Act 2017 (formerly Companies Ordinance 1984), seeks dynamic and highly motivated professionals for the specified position.
Detail of Jobs in Ministry of Information and Technology:-
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Information Technology|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|For More Jobs Update||Click Here|
- Chief Executive Officer:-
Must meet Fit and Proper requirements for becoming Chief Executive of a Public Sector Company as outlined in the State-owned Enterprise Act 2023, alongside relevant regulations, guidelines, and procedures covering competence capability, and personal and financial integrity.
Terms and Conditions:-
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience, with at least 5 years in a senior management/leadership role in the ICT/Telecom Sector.
- Master’s degree or above required in Engineering (Telecom, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Sciences) or Business Administration from an accredited national or international university/institute.
- Must be registered with the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) if holding an Engineering degree.
- Desired qualities include being self-motivated, having a growth mindset, being an initiator, and coachability.
- Strong skills needed in people management, business, operations, and finance.
- Maximum age limit for applicants is 57 years at the time of the advertisement.
- The three-year performance-based contract offered for a selected candidates in Islamabad
- USF emphasizes diversity, integrity, growth, and innovation
- Excellent compensation package and fringe benefits provided
- The superannuation age is 60 years according to the company’s policy
- Detailed job description available at https://usf.org.pk/careers
- Application to be submitted at www.nip.gov.pk within 17 days of job advertisement
- Affidavit/Undertaking form required from candidates, downloadable at https://usf.org.pk/publications
- Mailing address provided for form submission.
- Jobs in Ministry of Information and Technology