Table of Contents
Vacancies in Punjab Police. To handle and respond to requests/calls for Police and emergency assistance through electronic communication. To watch CCTV footage and arrange its display properly. To organize, determine, and send police and emergency resources using software/applications and audio-video communications.
Serve as a liaison between the Police and the Public, and engage with them during emergencies and crises. Also responsible for other assigned duties related to the operations of the PPIC3 Centre as needed.
Detail of Vacancies in Punjab Police:-
|Date Posted||25 July 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Police|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||200+|
- Police Communication Officer
- Age limit for males: 21-25 years and for females: 21-28 years on the last date of advertisement.
- Domicile: Punjab
- Required education: BCS, BBA-IT, BS Telecom, MBA-IT, MCS, MSc IT, or IT-related 16 years of education.
- Minimum typing speed: 30 words per minute.
- Proficiency in using MS Office.
- Strong communication skills in English and Urdu (spoken and written).
- Experience in Police Department, IT Projects, or Call Center would be beneficial.
- Vacancies in Punjab Police
Terms and Conditions:-
- Selected candidates must provide a surety bond to serve in the Authority.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- Candidates must present original documents during the interview.
- No travel or daily allowance will be provided to candidates for the test/interview.
- Incomplete or incorrect applications received after the due date will be rejected.
- Quotas for women, minorities, and persons with special needs will be applicable as per the Punjab government’s policy.
- PSCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, and persons with special needs to apply.
- The Authority can cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- The number of vacancies can be changed without notice.
- HEC-verified Degree/Transcript is required at the time of the interview.
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Subsequent tests and interviews will be conducted by the Authority.
- Selected officers must comply with PSCA Service Regulations 2017 and Punjab Essential (Maintenance) Services Act 1958.
- Applicants should apply directly on the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
- The test fee of Rs.500/- should be paid at participating banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using the generated electronic payment challan after online registration.
- Candidates should avoid changing their mobile numbers and postal and email addresses during recruitment to avoid missing important notifications.
- For any queries or information related to the written test/skill test, candidates can contact NTS at 051-8444441 or email [email protected].
- The online application portal will be removed from the website at 11:59:59 PM on the closing date for the receipt of applications.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the due date (10* August 2023) will not be entertained.
- The advertisement can be downloaded from the Punjab Safe Cities Authority website (https://www.psca.gop.pk) or their Facebook page.
- Applicants must send the required documents (attested educational documents, copy of CNIC, domicile, two passport-size pictures) along with the application form and proof of fee deposit to the provided address.
- Vacancies in Punjab Police