Jobs in Pakistan Information Technology Board. Punjab Information Technology Board requires the services of Qualified. Energetic, Medically fit, and Self- Motivated candidates on a contract basis for the following positions (Code = MP001-2023)
The Punjab Information Technology Board has a need for the expertise of competent, dynamic, physically sound, and driven individuals for various posts (Code: MP001-2023) on a contractual arrangement. Jobs in Pakistan Information Technology Board
Detail of Jobs in Pakistan Information Technology Board:-
|Jobs Title:||Many Jobs Seet In Official Advertisement|
|Required Qualifications:||Primary to Masters|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Hiring Organization:||Pakistan Information Technology Board|
|Jobs Address:||Director Human Resources Wing Punjab Information Technology Board|
|Salary Package:||PKR 35000 tO 45000|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Last Date to Apply:||30 July 2023|
- Additional Project Director
- Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning Specialist
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Librarian (Multiple Posts)
- Assistant Manager (Multiple Posts)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Multiple Posts)
- BI Developer
- Communication and Design Strategist
- Data Entry Operator Computer Operator (Multiple Posts)
- Data Quality Engineer
- Data Scientist (Multiple Posts)
- Data Security Specialist
- Database Administrator (Multiple Posts)
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Divisional District IT Coordinator (Multiple Posts)
- ETL Developer
- Evaluation Specialist
- Full Stack Developer
- GIS Specialist
- Graphic Designer (Multiple Posts)
- Hardware Network Assistant
- In charge UC (NOC)
- IT Associate IT Specialist (Multiple Posts)
- Manager (Multiple Post(s))
- Marketing & PR Executive
- Mobile Developer (Multiple Post(s))
- Network system Support Officer (Multiple Post(s))
- Office Assistant/ Project Assistant (Multiple Post(s))
- Principal Software Engineer (Multiple Post(s))
- Programme Manager (Multiple Post(s))
- Programme Officer (Multiple Post(s))
- Project Director
- Receptionist Greeting Officer (Multiple Post(s))
- Resident Engineer (Multiple Post(s))
- Senior Business Analyst
- Senior Data Engineer
- Senior Database Administrator
- Senior DC Network Support Officer
- Senior Front Desk Officer
- Senior IT Associate
- Senior Programme Manager (Multiple Post(s))
- Senior Software Developer (Multiple Post(s))
- Senior Software Engineer (Multiple Post(s))
- Software Architect
- Software Developer (Multiple Post(s))
- Software Engineer (Multiple Post(s))
- Multiple positions are available in Software Quality Assurance, Supervisor, System Network Administration, UC Engineering, and UI/UX Design/Front-end Development roles.
- The positions may require expertise in various areas of engineering and design.
- The organization is actively hiring for these positions.
How to Apply:-
- Interested candidates can apply and check eligibility criteria, experience, and job descriptions on https://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk/.
- Applications through email, fax, postal service, courier, in-person, or walk-in will not be accepted.
- Candidates currently in government or semi-government services should apply through the proper channel.
- PITB reserves the right to reject applications without providing a reason.
- Recruitment quotas for females, persons with disabilities, and minorities will be followed.
- Age relaxation eligibility will be observed as per the Punjab Government notification.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.
- No travel allowance or daily allowance will be provided.
- Candidates with a criminal record may face action from PITB.
- The deadline to apply for all positions is July 31, 2023.
- Jobs in Pakistan Information Technology Board