Jobs in Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department. Department of Primary and Secondary Health Care Punjab Jobs 2023 announced through the announcement and seeks an interested, dynamic, experienced, and bright candidate to fill these positions with an attractive salary package and allowance in accordance with department policies. In these Latest Punjab Health Department Jobs, eligible male/female candidates from across the country can apply through the organization-defined procedure and can get these jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the full recruitment process.
Table of Contents
Detail of Jobs in Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department:-
|Date Posted||1 Aug, 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Primary and Secondary Healthcare|
|20 Aug 2023|
|Education Requirements||Middle to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||1000+|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|For More Jobs Update||Click Here|
|Sr No||Name of Post|
|1||Manager Admin & HR|
|8||Staff Nurse (F/M)|
|14||Prosthetist Orthotist Incharge|
|15||Prosthetist and Orthotist|
|18||IT Officer 1|
Candidate must Be Pakistani
18 to 35
Graduation to Master’s
Male and Female
Jobs in Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department
Terms and Conditions:-
- Positions offered on a contract basis under Recruitment Policy 2022 of the Government of Punjab
- General age relaxation: 5 years for male candidates, 8 years for female candidates, and 15 years for special/disabled persons
- Age relaxation for candidates working in public sector organizations as per current government policy
- Deduction of continuous service in public sector organizations from upper age limit
- Disabled candidates/Special Persons should provide proof of registration from the Social Welfare Department and a Disability Certificate from the District Standing Medical Board
- Transgender individuals are encouraged to apply
- Only candidates with Punjab domicile eligible to apply
- Vacancies are post-specific and non-transferable
- No TA/DA for test/interview
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through the proper channel
- Candidate’s age calculated on the last date of application submission
- Fake documents or concealment of facts leads to disqualification
- Degree from HEC recognized university/institute or reputed foreign university with HEC equivalence considered
- Only short-listed candidates called for an interview
- The date and time of the interview were communicated through email/call/SMS
- Original documents with attested photocopies are required at the time of the interview
- Number of vacancies subject to change without notice.
How to Apply:-
- Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
- Candidates shall submit a duly filled-in Application form (online), along with a deposit slip of the prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, a cop of CNIC, and two recent passport-size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip.
- Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS by 20th August 2023. The date of the written test/skill test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS. Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in the NTS test to qualify.
- In case of a large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidates.
- Advertisements can also be downloaded from the website of the Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk”
- Jobs in Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department