This page provides information about job opportunities in the Jobs in the Social Welfare Department 2023. The department is looking for suitable candidates to hire on a contract basis for several positions.
As of 2023, various job opportunities are available in the Social Welfare Department in Pakistan. These jobs encompass a range of positions and locations. Here’s a brief overview of Social Welfare Department job opportunities in 2023
The department is seeking applications from qualified candidates who are domiciled in Gilgit-Baltistan. These positions are available as part of the “Establishment of Child Protection Commission in GB” development scheme. The appointments will be on a contract basis with Project Pay Scale (PPS) for a duration of one year, up to June 30, 2024.
Jobs in the Social Welfare Department 2023
|Job Title||Latest Job Openings in the Social Welfare Department|
|Posted on||14th October 2023|
|Location||Diamer, Skardu, Gilgit-Baltistan|
|Education||Primary, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Application Deadline||27th October 2023|
|Employer||Social Welfare Department|
|Application Address||Deputy Secretary, Social Welfare / Child Rights Secretariat, Gilgit-Baltistan|
The available positions include Child Protection Officer, Child Protection Psychologist, Data Entry Operator, Administrative Officer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Telephone Operator, Naib Qasid, and Sweeper.
Also Apply: 8171 Ehsaas Program 25000 BISP New Update 2023
To apply for these positions, applicants need to have different educational qualifications, including a Master’s degree, a Bachelor’s degree, Intermediate, SSC (Secondary School Certificate), Primary education, and relevant work experience.
Also Check: Government College University Teaching Jobs 2023
Here’s how to apply:
- Fill out the online application form by visiting the provided link:
- Submit attested copies of supporting documents along with your application to the Deputy Director at the Social Welfare Directorate in Jutial, Gilgit. Jobs in the Social Welfare Department 2023
- Make sure to submit your applications within fifteen days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Keep in mind that the appointment for these positions will be on a contract basis for a period of one year.
- Please note that no travel allowance or daily allowance (TA/DA) will be provided.