Jobs in Election Commission Of Pakistan. The Election Commission of Pakistan requires many jobs in their different sectors. The Election Commission of Pakistan has many job opportunities available in various sectors under its purview.
The Election Commission of Pakistan needs numerous positions across its diverse sectors. There are numerous job openings available in different sectors under the supervision of the Election Commission of Pakistan.
Detail of Jobs in Election Commission Of Pakistan:-
|Election Commission Of Pakistan
|Election Commission Of Pakistan
|Duputy Director (Estt-i) PO Box No 1418 Islamabad
|50,000 to 100,000
|Last Date to Apply:
|Deputy Director (Estt-i) PO Box No 1418 Islamabad
- Procurement Specialist
- Director Law
Matric to Masters
The required age limit is 18 to 35 years per the Government of Pakistan Law.
Male and Female Both Apply in this Jobs
(Multiple+ Vacancies) are available in Sui Southern Gas Company SSGC Jobs 2023
Basic Salary Package:
PKR 35000 tO 45000 is a Salary Package for this and as per Government of Pakistan rules.
- Assist Director (Development) with various tasks related to works estimates, land cost, administrative approvals, and expenditure sanctions.
- Check approval of plots for REC/DEC offices by SMBR.
- Draft demarcation plans for acquired plots with GPS coordinates.
- Forecast resource mobilization plan for development works.
- Identify infrastructure needs for CP offices and accessible plots for the general public.
- Initiate cases for approval of plot/land purchase for DECs/RECs office buildings.
- Establish physical standards for technical and economic appraisal of projects.
- Liaise with PECs/RECs/DECs offices for progress reports and plot purchases.
- Follow up on monitoring and site visit reports for identified plots and recommend actions.
- Coordinate with project directors for the progress of schemes and track physical and financial progress.
- Collect details of completed projects within the agreed scope of work in the ECP building.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to visit our website https://www.ssgc.compklcareers/ for details on job descriptions and to apply online within fifteen (15) days of the publication of the advertisement.
- The employment will be on a contractual basis for three years, which may be renewed at the discretion of the Management based on the company’s requirement and the individual’s performance. For internal candidates, continuity of service shall be given as per Company’s policy Shortlisting and selection shall be on merit based only The above positions carry market competitive compensation package.
- SSGCL is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
Duties of Sub-Engineer:-
- Prepare preliminary and detailed estimates/specifications for Development and Maintenance/Repair works.
- Conduct detailed cost/rate analysis for schedule and non-schedule items.
- Maintain complete plans, sections, and elevation drawings for all buildings under control.
- Ensure proper maintenance of related work.
- Check and measure work items in measurement books, focusing on workmanship and quality.
- Prepare plans for building maintenance and execute projects within stipulated time.
- Prepare bill of quantities (BOQs) and detailed specifications for materials/construction items.
- Supervise site works and assist Assistant Director (Development).
- Have command over various drawings and software/applications like AutoCAD (3D), Google SketchUp, and Studio Max.
- Perform any other assigned work or official tasks by senior officers.