Latest Jobs in NAB. The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is Pakistan’s leading anti-corruption organization, established to combat corruption and ensure transparency and accountability in public and private sector organizations. NAB’s mission is to eradicate corruption by adopting a comprehensive and integrated approach that combines prevention, awareness, and enforcement measures.
NAB has recently announced job openings for the year 2023, inviting applications from eligible and qualified candidates for various positions. Interested candidates can download the application form from the NAB official website.
Table of Contents
|obs Title:||National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 2023|
|Required Qualifications:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies:||19 May 2023|
|Hiring Organization:||National Accountability Bureau – NAB|
|Jobs Address:||Additional Director Admn, National Accountability Bureau NAB, Islamabad|
|Salary Package:||PKR 35000 tO 45000|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Last Date to Apply:||19 May, 2023|
|Name of Post||Qualification|
Matric, Intermediate, or Bachelor’s degree is required to apply for this job for male-female candidates
The required age limit is 18 to 35 years as per the Government of Pakistan Law.
Male and Female Both Apply in this Jobs
Matric, Intermediate, or Bachelor’s degree is required to apply for this job for male or female candidates.
(10+ Vacancies) are available in National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 2023
- Experience Educational qualification shall be counted/ examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for a test/interview, after a mutiny of applications
- Candidates with additional qualification/ experience may be preferred.
- Hiring will be governed by the terms of services of the hiring contract.
- Candidates possessing dual/foreign nationality are not eligible to apply.
- No TADA will be admissible for appearing in a test interview.
- The final selection will be subject to Security Clearance.
- The monthly fee is taxable as per Federal Govt. policy.
- The number of positions can be increased or decreased at the time of final selection.