Ministry of Science and Technology MOST Jobs 2023. Pakistan Government invites applications from Pakistani Nationals to recruit various staff. We collect these from the Daily The Nation Newspaper.
Through this page, you will get all updates regarding current and upcoming career opportunities in the Science and Technology Ministry. Candidates looking for Federal Government Jobs should not miss this opportunity.
Pakistani nationals can find here Vacancies Details, Job Descriptions, Eligibility Criteria, Apply Procedures, and Recruitment Procedures information through this post of MOST Career Opportunities 2023.
Detail of Ministry of Science and Technology MOST Jobs 2023
|Posted on:||11th September 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor, Middle, Master, MBA, CA|
|Company:||Ministry of Science and Technology – MOST|
|Address:||Pakistan Museum of natural History Garden Avenue, Shakarparian Islamabad|
Ministry of Science and Technology MOST Jobs 2023
Appointment will be made purely on a contract basis. Qualified applicants across Pakistan who meet the requirements of the vacant seats can apply.
Ministry of Science and Technology jobs has announced careers as Project Manager (PPS-09), Senior Civil Engineer (PPS-08), Assistant Director ( Accounts), Assistant Director (Administration), Associate Engineer (PPS-06), Office Assistant (PPS-06), Accounts Assistant (PPS-06), and Naib Qasid (PPS-01).
Candidates with Bachelor’s, Middle, CA/MBA/M.Com, and Master’s Degrees in the same field can apply for these opportunities. These positions are based in Islamabad. Candidates may get detailed eligibility information through the job notice posted below.
- Accounts Assistant (PPS-06)
- Assistant Director Accounts
- Assistant Director Administration
- Associate Engineer
- Naib Qasid (PPS-01)
- Office Assistant (PPS-06)
- Project Manager (PPS-09)
- Senior Civil Engineer (PPS-08)
- PO Box 1922 Islamabad Jobs 2023 at Public Sector Company
How to Apply:
- The persons who meet the selection criteria may submit their application at the National Job Portal website https://njb.gov.pk within 15 days of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates already working in any government field should apply through the proper channels.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the test/interview.