Our tutors are teachers, professors, adjuncts, PhD students, and industry professionals who are all passionate about their areas of expertise and eager to help students learn.
We help learners of all ages and stages—from kindergarten through college, continuing education, and career. Our tutors provide empowering, encouraging support to help students complete their assignments, improve their grades, and persist in their studies. Every day, thousands of students share positive feedback about their online tutoring experiences.
Our online tutoring platform makes connecting with students (and earning extra income!) simple, convenient, and flexible.
Online tutor jobs are opportunities for individuals to teach and assist students in various subjects or skills through online platforms. Here is some information about online tutor jobs:
- Tutor.com offers online tutoring jobs. They welcome individuals to become online tutors with them. They serve as a platform connecting tutors with students in need of academic support. 1
- Upwork has a section for online tutoring jobs. It’s a freelancing platform where you can find remote tutoring opportunities. Browse through their listings to find a suitable job. 3
- In Pakistan, Beacon Tutors offers opportunities to become an online tutor. They provide flexible and well-paid tuition positions on their online teaching platform. 4
- TeacherOn.com lists various online tutor jobs. You can find opportunities to teach subjects like Sanskrit, Math, and more on their platform. 5
- Indeed is a job search platform where you can find numerous online tutor job listings. These listings include various subjects and locations. 6
If you are interested in becoming an Online Tutor jobs, you can explore these platforms to find suitable job opportunities in your preferred subject or area of expertise. Remember to check the specific requirements and qualifications for each job listing and apply accordingly.
Online Tutor jobs
KBM Group is an international group of companies offering a range of services to Pakistan, UK and other European clients in various sectors such as Accountancy, Consultancy, Education, and Training.
Remote (Work from Home)
Job Type: Full time
- Design lesson plans, schemes of work, and training resources
- Provide outstanding live online lectures to students
- Inspire students to succeed and achieve excellent outcomes.
- Deliver revision lectures and prepare students for exams.
- Conduct on-demand 1-1 support sessions with students.
- Provide students with academic and pastoral support to help them achieve their goals.
- Take responsibility for the progress and achievement of all students on your course.
- Review individual student attendance, progress and achievements.
- Review & provide feedback on exam results.
- ACCA Part Qualified or Fully Qualified
- Teaching, Training, Coaching or Mentoring experience
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Confidence with the ability to motivate & develop others
- Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent English
- Time Management
- Active Listener
- Communication Skills
- Mentoring Teaching
ACCA/AAT Qualified or Part Qualified
2 Years of experience in teaching)
December 30, 2023
30 SEP 2023
Online Tutor jobs