The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has published its most recent announcement for government jobs, on 31/2022. Candidates from any district in Punjab are eligible to run for these positions. These positions are open to applications from both transgender people and men. These jobs are in the department of information and culture, the department of social welfare and Baitul Mall, the department of literacy and non-formal basic education, the department of agriculture, the department of special education, and the department of parks and horticulture authorities. . Lahore.
Announcement number PPSC31 announced vacancies in Information and Culture, Social Welfare and Bait Ul Mal, Literacy and Non-Formal Education, Lahore Horticulture and Parks Authority, Agriculture and Special Education. Announcement No. PPSC Jobs31 is seeking candidates for the positions of Assistant Director of Finance, Assistant, Medical Officer, Examiner, Monitor, Literacy Mobilizer, Assistant Director of Public Relations, Assistant Director of Marketing, District Trainer, Computer Programmer, Assistant Director of Administration and Deputy Director of Horticulture that is currently vacant.
19 Dec 2022
02 Jan 2022
All over Punjab
Number of Vacancies:
Job Title: Examiner BPS-1
- No of Posts: 02
- Education Required: MA MSc or BS
- Age Limit for males is 37 Years and for females is 40 Years Maximum.
- The place of Posting is at Lahore Office.
Job Title: Monitor BPS-14
- No of Posts: 72 Open Merit = 55, Special Person Quota = 02, Minority Quota=04, Women =11
- Education Required: BA BSc with B.ed or MA Education or M.ed
- Age Limit for males is 35 Years and for females is 38 Years Maximum.
- The place of Posting is anywhere in Punjab.
How to Apply?