- Smartcall solutions growing rapidly… we have 2 more openings for the quality assurance Manager position.
- It’s a 100% remote position where you’ll work from home.
- You’ll have the resources you need to learn, lead, and deliver results.
What We Are Looking For:
- Fluent English speaking, listening, and customer engagement skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Must be a self-motivator and self-starter
- Focus on quality and customer service
- Solid time management skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
- Night Shift ( 8pm-4am)
- Educational & Professional Qualification:
- Minimum 06 Months of experience in a US/UK based call center project is required
- At least a High School education is required
A quality assurance personnel is responsible for ensuring that products and services meet the established standards set by the company.
Duties include maintaining overall solid quality control of products made by the company and adhering to the reliability,
performance, and customer expectation.
Quality Assurance ReviewQuality AssuranceProject ManagementQuality ImprovementQuality Assurance ProcessesOperations Responsibilities