Jobs in FPSC Lecturer 2023. Applicants residing in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are advised to submit their applications online for the available job vacancies in a Semi Government Sector Organization, operating under the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa..
Suitable candidates with domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are requested to apply online for the vacant positions in a Semi Government Sector Organization, under the authority of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Table of Contents
|Posted on:||1st July, 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, B.Ed, M.Ed, Ph.D., M.Phil, LLM|
|Company:||Federal Public Service Commission – FPSC|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Last Date:||10 July, 2023|
|Address:||Street No 34 Block No 89, Office # 6 I&T Centre G 10 Islamabad|
- Principal Staff Officer (BPS-17)
- Private Secretary (BPS-16)
- Office Assistant (BPS-16)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Steno Typist (BPS-14)
- Assistant Manager (BPS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11) (Male)
- Junior Clerks (BPS-11) (Female)
- Mechanical Transport Officer (BPS-10)
- Assistant Building Inspector (BPS-07)
- Tax Collector (BPS-07)
- Electrician (BPS-06)
- Driver (BPS-06)
- Lecturer Law (BPS-17) (Female)
- Lecturer (Psychology) (BPS-17) (Female)
- Lecturer (English) (BPS-17) (Male)
- Lecturer (Physics) (BPS-17) (Male)
- Lecturer (Maths) – BPS-17, Female
- Subject Specialist (Mathematics) – BPS-17, Female
- Subject Specialist (Botany) – BPS-17, Female
- SET (Secondary Education Teacher) – BPS-16, Male
- SET (Secondary Education Teacher) – BPS-16, Female
- Librarian – BPS-16, Male
- Accountant – BPS-16, Female
- Arabic Teacher – BPS-15, Male
- Drawing Master – BPS-15, Male
- Drawing Mistress – BPS-15, Female
- Certified Teacher (BPS-15) positions are available for males and females.
- There is also a Lab Attendant position, which is categorized as BPS-5.
Join Whatsapp Group Click Here
Terms and Conditions:-
- Provisional eligibility for the ELITE TESTING SERVICES-PAKISTAN (ETS) screening test
- Scrutiny and disqualification of ineligible candidates by ETS or selection committee
- Interview calls issued based on scrutiny only
- Shortlisting based on the Screening Test conducted by ETS
- Eligibility requirements to be met by the last date of application receipt
- Incomplete or late applications are not entertained
- Government/Semi-Government employees are to apply through proper channels with a No Objection Certificate
- Age relaxation as per policy
- Right to cancel/reject applications by ETS or selection committee
- No TA/DA provided for test/interview
How to Apply:-
- Visit the website https://elite.org.pk to apply for the posts online.
- Submit the online application and take a printout of the form with Challan Form.
- Pay the mentioned fee at an MCB or HBL Bank branch using the Challan form.
- Send the application form and Challan form (signed and stamped) to the given address in Islamabad.
- Apply within 15 days from the date of the newspaper advertisement.
- Download the roll number slip by SMS notification.
- Visit the ETS website frequently in case of SMS delivery issues.
- Do not provide ported/converted mobile numbers.
- Test/interview details will be mentioned on the roll number slip or call letter.
- Candidates will not receive a separate call letter for the screening test through postal/courier means.
- The interview call will be issued by the concerned Chairman selection committee through postal/courier means.
- Jobs in FPSC Lecturer 2023