Jobs in Prime Minister Youth Internship. The Prime Minister’s Youth Internship Program 2023 is an initiative launched by the Government of Pakistan to provide youth with an opportunity to develop their skills and gain experience in various fields. The program is open to all Pakistani citizens between the ages of 18 and 30, who have completed their education up to at least year 14 of education (bachelor’s degree or equivalent). The duration of the internship is six months and the selected interns will receive a stipend of Rs. 25,000 per month.
Table of Contents
|Jobs Title:||Prime Minister Youth Internship Program 2023|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Hiring Organization:||Internship Program|
|Jobs Address:||Prime Minister Youth Internship Program|
|Salary Package:||PKR 35000 tO 45000|
|Employment Type||full time|
|Last Date to Apply:||11 April 2023|
- Prime Minister Youth Program
Candidate Must be Pakistani
Male and Female
See in official Advertisement:-
How to Apply:-
- The application must be accompanied by a back socket, domicile to the cat, an identity card computerized, an attested copy of Challan Tract, and 03 passport size photo journal attested by an officer).
- Candidates will come to Police Headquarters Muzaffarabad on Thursday 11 April 2023 at 09:00 AM along with their original documents.
- Where their origin will be settled on the same day apart from food inspection.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates appearing for recruitment.