Jobs in Sports and Youth Affairs Department. The new Deputy Director Jobs in the Department of Sports and Youth Affairs in February 2023 was announced through the official announcement posted on the official website of the Balochistan Public Service Commission.
Applications are invited for initial recruitment for permanent positions in the Department of Sports and Youth Affairs, Government of Balochistan. In these latest government jobs, Quetta-eligible male or female candidates can apply through the proper channel and get more jobs in Pakistan in 2023. New Assistant Director Jobs in Sports
Detail of Jobs in Sports and Youth Affairs Department:-
|Hiring Organization||Sports and Youth affair Department Sindh|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||20+|
|Address||Jalandhri Road, Gulstan Karachi|
|Name of Post||Qualifications|
|Assitant Accountant||Gradate in Accounts|
How to Apply:-
- All initial recruitment applications at BPS-16 and above must be submitted online via the Sindh jobs portal
- A paper copy of the online application is not required from applicants. However, those applicants who do not have internet access can submit their applications in the prescribed form, they must reach the Public Utilities Commission of Balochistan, Quetta, by hand or by mail before the closing date, i.e. 23, 7, 2023.
- Application form available on the BPSC website giving detailed details in light of the prescribed conditions for the position applied for.
- It will be mandatory for candidates to bring the original CNIC, the Treasury Receipt (Chalan Verde), and a downloaded copy of the Certificate of Admission/Roll no slip at the time of the Selection/Written Test.
- Additional time is not allowed for postal transit, etc.