New Jobs in Teaching Sector. The Sindh Educator Testsct Schedule 2023 for Education Department Jobs has been released today by the Sindh Department of Literacy and School Education. Thatta, Sujawal, Jamshoro, Tondo Muhammad Khan, Badin, Jacobabad, Kashmore, Kandhkot, Sanghar, Tharparkar, and Karachi offer these teaching posts. Primary school teacher and primary school teacher positions are open, according to the Sindh Government’s Department of Literacy and School Education.
Table of Contents
Detail of New Jobs in Teaching Sector:–
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Education Requirements||Matric to PhD|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||1108+|
|Source||PPSC Official Website|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|For More Jobs Update||Click here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
- Junior Elementry Teachers
- Primary Teachers
A master’s degree is required to apply for this job for both male and female applicants
The required age limit is 18-35 years as per the Pakistan Government Act.
Both men and women apply for this job
A master’s degree is required to apply for this job for male or female applicants.
STS Jobs 2023
How to Apply:-
- How to send the application form?
- Interested candidates are required to submit the application form along with the required documents for STSJobs 2023 to the given address before the closing date
- Is TA/DA admissible in these STS Jobs 2023 jobs?
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test and interview.
- Who will be called for the test/interview?
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.