Today Lecturer jobs in Wapda have been announced All over Pakistan. eligible candidates both men and women can apply for this career opportunity. This gov institute has released multiple vacancies such as Manager Accounts and Finance. For more information about the latest jobs in Pakistan 2023 visit here. Interested candidates can apply for Wapda jobs before the due date All those applications will receive after the due date are rejected.
The latest Wapda Jobs Announcement in Pakistan For Males and Females in September 2023 has been announced through the Latest Advertisement WAPDA invites applications from suitable/eligible candidates for the following positions on a regular basis. These are Teaching and Non-teaching Jobs Today Lecturer jobs in Wapda.
|Water and Power Development Authority
|Bachelor/ Master/ Mphil
|No. of Posts
|The Nation, Dawn, Jang and The News
|Water and Power Development Authority Lahore
More Latest Jobs: Latest Jobs in Fly Jinnah Airline 2023
|Name of Post
(Accounts & Finance)
|CA (Inter) / ACMA / ACCA (Member)
|MBA / MPA
More Teaching Jobs: Teacher Required for Taleem Programme 2023
How to Apply for Wapda Jobs in 2023?
- Candidates may visit the M/s OTS website (www.ots.org.pk) for registration and submission of applications within 15 days of publication of the advertisement. Today Lecturer jobs in Wapda
- Candidates shall pay a test fee of Rs. 200/- to OTS. Test fee shall be paid in any Branch of Bank Alfal ah, HBL, or ABL on the prescribed Bank Challan form downloadable from the website: www.ots.org.pk.
- Candidate must specify the post & office against which he/she is applying.
- Candidates are required to send a complete prescribed application form along with attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC and relevant documents/experience certificates, two recent passport size photographs as well as original fee Challan through courier service / Pakistan Post, etc. to; Manager Operations (WAPDA) Open Testing Service, Office No. 1, Central Avenue, Bahria Town Phase-VI, Islamabad.
- Candidates will be informed through text message by OTS regarding roll no. slips, test centers, test dates, timing, etc.
- Applications submitted by hand or received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- After applying for posts), applicants are advised to regularly check the Testing Agency’s website: www.ots.org. pk for important announcements (procedure for roll number slip / written test schedule/result etc.) related to recruitment against applied posts.
- For any information/query regarding the application, test, roll no. slip, test center, result, etc., candidates may contact OTS at +92 051 111 687 222 or info@ ots.org.pk.
Advertisement: Today Lecturer jobs in Wapda
General Conditions & Instructions:
- The written test shall be conducted by M/s OTS & interview will be conducted by WAPDA.
- The initial appointment shall be on probation for a period of 01 years.
- A general age relaxation of 05 years has already been included in the age limit. 03 years of age relaxation shall be admissible to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Communities, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Gilgit Baltistan, and Azad Kashmir.
- Govt. / WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years of continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years age relaxation upto the age of 55 years.
- Age will be calculated as of 14.07.2023.
- The candidates already serving in WAPDA shall apply through the WAPDA HR Division and submit the requisite NOC / permission. The age limit is relaxed up to 40 years in case of non-regular employees of WAPDA.
- Govt. employees may apply through the proper channels and submit requisite NOC / permission.
- Educational Certificates / Degrees must be verified from HEC Recognized Universities / Concerned Boards / Institutes.
- Original documents shall be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary grounds as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply for Today Lecturer jobs in Wapda
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for test/interview.
- Applications carrying incomplete/incorrect information or received after the last date shall be rejected.
- Any information found bogus at any stage during induction or later in service shall result in termination thereof.
Note: The recruitment process against vacant posts of Officers (BPS-17 & 18) advertised/published by WAPDA on 25.06.2023 in national dailies (Jang & Dawn) bearing No. PID(L)3705 shall be considered as canceled.
Is wapda private or government?
Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) was established through an Act of Parliament in 1958. It is an autonomous and statutory body under the administrative control of the Federal Government.
Is wapda a company?
The Pakistan Water & Power Development Authority (WAPDA; Urdu: مقتدرہ ترقیات پانی و بجلی) is a government-owned public utility maintaining power and water in Pakistan, although it does not manage thermal power. WAPDA includes Tarbela and Mangla dams among its resources. Its headquarters are in Lahore.
What is salary of wapda in Pakistan?
trainee engineer Salary
junior clerk Salary
electrical engineer Salary
Today Lecturer jobs in Wapda Salary
how to get job in wapda?
Candidates may visit the M/s OTS website (www.ots.org.pk) for registration and submission of applications within 15 days of publication of the advertisement.
Candidates shall pay a test fee of Rs. 200/- to OTS. Test fee shall be paid in any Branch of Bank Alfal ah, HBL, or ABL on the prescribed Bank Challan form downloadable from the website: www.ots.org.pk
Today Lecturer jobs in Wapda
wapda jobs 2023 online apply
wapda jobs 2023 for female
Latest wapda jobs for female
Latest wapda jobs 2023
wapda jobs online apply
wapda jobs 2023 matric base
wapda jobs 2023 punjab
wapda teaching jobs 2023
Today Lecturer jobs in Wapda
Today Lecturer jobs in Wapda