Pakistan Railways Benevolent Fund 2023 is searching for skilled, motivated, and dynamic Pakistani Nationals to fill management roles. Interested individuals are invited to read the job advertisement in the Daily Jang newspaper. We are currently searching for an Assistant Accountant. Both genders in Pakistan are eligible to participate in the recruitment process to get work simply on a contract basis.
Interested individuals should have a bachelor’s degree with 10 to 20 years of experience, a B.Com or MBA with a comparable amount of experience, and a salary equivalent to BPS-16. All applicants include both female and male individuals.
Table of Contents
Pakistan Railways Benevolent Fund Jobs 2023
|Jobs Title:||Pakistan Railways Benevolent Fund Jobs 2023|
|Required Qualifications:||Bachelor, MBA|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Hiring Organization:||Pakistan Railways|
|Jobs Address:||Senior Administrative Officer (SAO/BF), Pakistan Railways Benevolent Fund Building, 1-Allama Iqbal Road, Lahore|
|Salary Package:||PKR 35000 tO 45000|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Last Date to Apply:||February 20, 2023|
- Assistant Accounts Officer
Bachelor, MBA degree is required to apply for this job for male-female candidates
The required age limit is 18 to 35 years as per the Government of Pakistan Law.
Male and Female Both Apply in this Jobs
Bachelor’s or MBA degree is required to apply for this job for male or female candidates.
(01+ Vacancies) are available in
Basic Salary Package:
PKR 35000 tO 45000 is a Salary Package for this and as per Government of Pakistan rules.
- Applicants should submit applications to Senior Administrative Officer (SAO BF), Pakistan Railways Benevolent Fund Building, 1-Allama Iqbal Road, Lahore.
- Applications that contain very good personal data should have a goal of reaching the 20th of February 2023.
- Not receiving, or completing, an application unless it’s overdue will not be accepted.
- Only people who have met the selection criteria will be contacted for the further selection process.